Our very first retort (autoclave) for the Pharmaceutical industry shipped in 1978. With years of experience in the medicinal field, the Company has come up with many solutions on a wide range of products requiring sterilization or pasteurization:
• Steam & air,
• Saturated steam,
• Steam vacuum,
• Dry steam sterilization,
• Dry heat sterilization.
Adaptable to all of your packaging
• Solutions IV,
• Pouches PP / PE / PVC,
• Glass and plastic bottles,
• Glass / PP / PE ampoules and phials,
• And more…
and all your products
• IV solute injections,
• Blood derivative in plastic pouches / blood bags,
• Medical instruments,
• And more…
As a results of its unique know-how in retorting (autoclaving) techniques, Lagarde Autoclaves has established collaborations with the customers, and is proudly working with major international players in the pharmaceutical business.
Lagarde Autoclaves can supply standard equipment or made-to-measure complying with your specific URS, in order to manufacture the most trustworthy equipment and completely meet all of your requirements.
– Precision and homogeneity of temperature distribution obtained through the Lagarde® venting system and the cylindrical shape of the retort (autoclave),
– Accuracy in counter-pressure control,
– No thermal shock between sterilization and cooling steps thanks to the soft Lagarde® cooling system,
– No water in direct contact with your packaging during the thermal treatment with our optional Radiaplaques® patented cooling technique,
– Packaging integrity is respected, even for the most fragile,
– No Maillard effect thanks to our Rocking System® option.
CUSTOMER FACTORY ACCEPTANCE TESTING & PRE-DELIVERY QUALIFICATION
Lagarde Autoclaves can test your new and ready retort (autoclave) in accordance with the most demanding standards, derived from years of experience within the pharmaceutical industries. The test results are then documented on the FAT Plan and Report. Each machine produced in our factory complies with the international certifications and Good Manufacturing Practices.